Friday, November 7, 2008

New Jersey Flea Market Route 70

Route 70 Flea Market in Lakewood NJ has approximately 400 vendors on weekends. As a vendor I have seen an increase in vendors in the last few months. I would imagine that this is due to our present economic crisis and everyone is trying to make a little cash as best they can. I have been a vendor for the past two years and I am seeing more customers as well as vendors. It has been hard times for many of us and flea markets are a wonderful place to save money and earn extra money. Whether you have a desire to sell any of your own items, or purchase from wholesalers on line, flea markets offer you different merchandise at very low prices.

Route 70 Flea Market in New Jersey is situated on several acres of land, has an indoor market as well as outdoor, and has ample parking. The hundreds of vendors here come from all walks of life and some have been selling here for years. The cost of the tables used by vendors is $5.00 on Friday and $10.00 per table on Saturdays and Sundays. There is also an additional $5.00 fee if vendors utilize racks near their tables. However, all in all it is cheap compared to other flea markets in this area. This flea market offers food and beverage, has a hot dog stand with sabrett hot dogs, and in the summer they offer all flavors of Italian ice.

As a vendor, I know that customers want to see a clean organized table, and that is what I always strive for. I use colorful table clothes to display my items, and I make sure that each item can be seen by the customers without having to go through a pile of things, or move items around the table. I believe that it all boils down to sale ability. I receive many compliments on the way I present my tables to customers, and they also recommend others to visit my table. I sell everything from woman's handbags, pottery items, glassware, and jewelry. Click here NOW to find items that YOU can sell at your local flea markets or even on EBay https://paydotcom.com/r/15625/fleamarketali2/21367951/

No comments:

Post a Comment